WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- I’m going to kick this off with some coronavirus news, but we’re also going to talk about non-coronavirus news. We can’t be panicked all the time.
- Here’s some advice on how to keep your hands nice and moisturized after washing them.
- Worried about your favorite restaurants? Here’s how you can help them without dining out.
- Almost all sports games / tournaments have been postponed. This is a good time to expand your hobbies?
- On the other hand, D.C. food banks are preparing to expand their services. This is a great time to donate money to a local food bank if you can.
- WMATA admits that they may have to alter Metro service at some point.
- I can’t stop drooling over this photo of stone crab from Truluck’s (which is coming to D.C.).
- St. Patrick’s Day is coming up! Here’s where to celebrate (if that’s something you’re into).
- And speaking of food, this charming story about a 103-year-old pie maker in Virginia will brighten your day.
- Forget about the cherry blossoms, we have bluebells on the way.
- Walgreens is officially offering delivery in D.C.
- Haim played their new album at Call Your Mother last night and we’re very mad we weren’t there.