WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Our very own Georgetown has been pulled into the college admissions scandal.
- DCist has your guide to Pi Day. I just wanted to remind you that you can eat pizza and pie any day you want. You don’t have to wait for that day. You’re an adult.
- Washingtonian complaining about D.C.’s food scene is like me complaining about The Bachelor. I’ll say shitty things until I’m blue in the face, but I can’t give up that mess.
- However, I am very into their cutest cat contest.
- What the hell is going on at Jos. A. Magnus?
- Did you know D.C. has a women’s tackle football team? You do now.
- A sushi spot is taking over La Vie (for now).
- In rapid fore openings and closings news, Busboys and Poets is officially open in Anacostia, Maple is closing, Baby Wale isn’t doing so hot and Tesla is back.
- D.C. Statehood gets The Onion treatment.