WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Coronavirus has officially crashed the party… And by the party I mean D.C.
- Thankfully it hasn’t hurt the mystical black magic that is tourism… yet.
- However, Amtrak has canceled its non-stop Acela service between D.C. and NYC.
- Hopefully none of this affects the Mystics championship parade.
- A D.C. nightlife legend has passed away. RIP Sam “The Man” Burns.
- Virginia has officially decriminalized weed. Took ’em long enough.
- Bon Appetit writes about all of their favorite D.C. restaurants. It’s a good list.
- And in more food news, Chef Eric Adjepong will be serving up doubles at his upcoming spot inside of Union Market.
- Stay home and look at the full worm supermoon tonight. Don’t forget to wash your hands.