WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Washington National Opera has removed Plácido Domingo’s name from their young artist program after news broke of his long history of sexual harassment.
- Washingtonian is here with your friendly reminder that no one likes cherry themed cocktails.
- And while we’re on the topic of cherries and cherry blossoms, here’s all the peak bloom info you need.
- Are communal meals your delicious ticket to making new friends? Maybe! Do they sound kind of stressful? Yes!
- And speaking of delicious things, Atlas Brew Works is teaming up with Andy’s Pizza for their new Navy Yard spot. Pizza and beer is a match made in heaven.
- The Roost, NRG’s upcoming foodhall, just announced a sweet new custard shop! It’s not quite soft serve, but I’m not complaining!
- A man dressed as Spider-Man flashed a woman in Manassas. Virginia is a weird and upsetting place.
- Dog beer! It’s real and you can buy it from this dog food truck.
- Drunken mobs ruin everything!