WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- This is the reason why renting in this city is so damn unaffordable.
- New Columbia Distillers has been acquired by a national spirits supplier. I think this is what the cool kids call selling out?
- We’re still (kind of) mourning the loss of Car2go.
- New Kitchens on The Block is back and we’re excited and hungry!
- Little Sesame is expanding its hummus empire and we’re into it.
- In more openings news, a fancy butcher shop is coming to the fanciest neighborhood in D.C.
- The Foo Fighters are celebrating 4th of July in D.C.
- Fancy 7-Eleven’s are the new hot thing? I guess?
- In your personal opinion, which Whole Foods is the least chaotic Whole Foods in D.C.?