WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Say goodbye to scooters: Bird, Lime, and Razor are leaving the D.C. Metro area.
- Look before you park! Parking in D.C. bike lanes will start costing up to $150.
- Four red line stations will be closed in Maryland this weekend, due to construction on the purple line. So much suspense.
- The Metro 7000-Series is finally complete! The 8000-Series is in the works… We’re excited.
- Lulu’s Winegarden is replacing Vinoteca as D.C.’s hottest wine spot. Plus, it’s named after the owners’ nine month-old daughter. Wholesome.
- Foam containers have been banned in Anne Arundel Co. There’s one less leftover!
- The Capital Irish Film Festival is coming and it’s dedicated to showing the full humanity of Irish culture.
- If you liked The Post, you’re sure to like a film on the history of the Washington Post, coming to Netflix.
- Shoe store Allbirds is opening in Georgetown- and they have a limited edition D.C. shoe. So cool.