WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Harry Styles was (or is?) in D.C.! He worked out at Barry’s and performed NPR’s Tiny Desk! People are excited!
- A man from Arkansas appeared in federal court today after attempting to blow up himself and a car outside of the Pentagon.
- In somehow stranger news, a bank robber hit a local PNC with a Yorkie by his side.
- Maxwell Park is expanding its perma cool wine collection to Navy yard.
- On the other hand, it looks like Seasons & Sessions is closing.
- Some of the most beautiful hot dogs we’ve ever seen are coming to D.C.
- A former student with celiac is suing the University of Maryland for (allegedly) feeding her gluten.
- In very upsetting and very weird news, a Maryland man has entered an Alford plea for a specific and disturbing guinea pig based crime.
- The Anthem is getting into the wild world of e-sports.