WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The National Children’s Museum is finally open! It’s a real place and not some sort of scheme!
- In a very cool and casual move, the D.C. Board of Elections sent out 5,000 mailers with the wrong primary election date.
- In election news, I highly recommend you check out this story about how much the presidential campaigns are spending on food.
- Want to eat King cake and celebrate Mardi Gras late into the night like the good lord intended? Eater has your back.
- And speaking of food, is Logan Circle getting an Amazon Go market thing?
- The best story I read today was this Washington Post piece about the weirdest vending machines in D.C. Pregnancy tests! Tarot cards! Hello Kitty merch!
- Alex Ovechkin joins the very exclusive 700-goal club.
- Metro is kicking off the week with three public meetings about their proposed budget! How fun.
- If the D.C. Defenders played the Redskins, who would you root for? Who do you think would actually win?