WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- You all heard about this, right?
- I 100% relate to these eagles that got so stressed out they left D.C.
- Did you skip the Oscars because they’re dumb and bad and boring? This Eater article about José Andrés’ cameo will get you caught up.
- DCist’s list of the best bagel sandwiches in D.C. is making me hungry. Please send bagels.
- This video of four dogs (and one cat!) that firefighters saved from a NE D.C. house is equal parts happy and sad. Get all your emotions out of the way.
- And speaking of dogs, this person is definitely losing it.
- Patty Boom Boom is back! As a pop up! What a blast from the past.
- Did you hear that wind last night? It woke me right up.
- And speaking of the wind, it’s causing Metro to slow down their trains.