WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- A professor traveling to the University of Virginia to teach a class on far-right extremism had his visa delayed. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
- One of D.C.’s sleek new hotel bars features buttons that will ping your server, and some people really hate it.
- Bethesda has the most expensive rent in the D.C. area. Quick question… who the hell wants to live in Bethesda?
- The POPville commenters are going off (as per usual), but this time everyone’s talking about the regional chains they wish were in D.C.
- Showtime Lounge is spicing up the week with a Chinese street food pop-up.
- And the NRG food hall The Roost has announced an NYC-style pizza joint is joining their rank.
- Talk about a plot twist…
- I don’t know what Japanese-style cold brew coffee is, but I want some right now.