WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- My favorite D.C. tradition is watching the pandas lose their minds every snow day.
- RIP Skip Groff.
- D.C. landed a good rating on the HRC’s 5th Annual State Equality Index.
- City Paper covers one of the most ignored groups in the restaurant industry… hosts.
- Papa John’s will do anything they can to get your dirty pizza money, including offering mumbo sauce.
- The Cherry Blossom PUB is back with 100% more ramen.
- You can nab a Vitamix (or an entire POS system!) at the Mike Isabella’s restaurant auction.
- Get away from Twitter and head to one of these restaurants to watch the Oscars.