WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- You know that 100% haunted / cursed Abraham Lincoln bust in the window of the Lincoln Theatre? The person who made it just won an Oscar.
- This new flower truck is the opposite of creepy, if you need a chaser from that bust of Abraham Lincoln story.
- D.C. is running out of 202 numbers, so you’ll soon have a surefire way of figuring out who is new in town.
- There’s a new spot in Dupont catering to your rotisserie chicken / barbacoa breakfast sandwich craving.
- Speaking of food, Albi is opening in Navy Yard soon and we’re hyped.
- Want to fly solo on Valentine’s Day? These bars can help you with that.
- Washington Blade has released their 2020 Eligible Singles Guide! I read the headline as “edible” singles more than once! Someone help me.
- FYI, Metro Transit Police are conducting random bag checks at the Columbia Heights metro station.
- And for your PSA of the day: Don’t bring a bag of dead birds to Dulles! Also, I’m disturbed that this dead bird packaging looks so snackable.