WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Washingtonian took the Metro Challenge. Reading this story made me feel upset and anxious.
- The Washington DC Snowball Fight Association is having a very rough year.
- No one hates Brutalism more than… Donald Trump?
- Check out this sweet and sad comic about biking in D.C.
- Hop in a time machine and travel through D.C.’s baking history. Now I really want a cookie.
- Speaking of cravings, I’m going to need someone at Service Bar to send me their new chicken sandwich ASAP.
- In sad food news, things are looking bad for Logan Circle’s Great Wall Szechuan House and Dirt in Ballston.
- And it looks like Drink Company’s Pop Up Bars might be a thing of the past.
- Eat your feelings about that at 15 hottest restaurants in D.C. right now.