WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- If you want DC Water’s mascot, Wendy the Water Droplet, at your wedding, we’ve got just the place for you…
- Like people buying ungodly amounts of milk before a snowstorm, D.C. residents are running out and buying face masks because of the coronavirus.
- Are government shutdown babies a real thing?
- Tim Carman is showing his notes and writing about the six pizzas that almost made the cut for his ten best pizzas in D.C. list.
- And in more food news, the Post got their hands on a bottle of Old Bay hot sauce and put that baby to the test.
- According to Eater, Cava wins the Bowl Bowl.
- This story about the woman who was caught trespassing at CIA headquarters and asked to speak to an ‘Agent Penis’ will never not make me laugh.
- The Uniqlo on F Street is officially closing and I am deeply upset about it.
- If you think your parking ticket situation is bad, check out the fees Jeff Bezos has racked up.