WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- It’s cold. Did you notice it’s cold? It’s very cold.
- Despite the weather, these absolute mad lads are still drinking iced coffee.
- This harrowing tale from the Post tells the story of chef Jayro Cruz, who assaulted six women in D.C. before working at Vidalia and Le Diplomate.
- D.C.’s population is… slowing… down…
- Maybe because we’re eating too much cacio e pepe? (Just kidding… There can never be enough.)
- Here’s the naked mole rat update you’ve been waiting for!
- Shaw’s newest restaurant will start serving fried chicken and oysters next week (fingers crossed).
- The D.C. Fire Department has released the video of a ~mystery douchebag~ setting fire to some curtains at Comet Ping Pong.
- This is what it feels like to work for the government after the longest federal shutdown in our history.