WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- D.C. breweries are still having trouble releasing new beers after the shutdown.
- And speaking of the shutdown, it might ruin our reputation for years! Cool!
- On the other hand, all the Smithsonian museums are back (except the Renwick Gallery, which will reopen February 2).
- Domestique is the hottest new liquor store in D.C.
- Nicholas Stefanelli is opening mini Officina a block away from his upcoming Greek restaurant. Is downtown D.C. cool now? What’s happening?
- A local man who is suspected of running a dogfighting ring was also keeping a real live alligator in his basement.
- And speaking of animals, here’s an article about how hedgehogs are bad.
- The District’s ticket payment system is down… Which means we don’t have to pay them right? We’re good?
- The opposite of a ticket, the Circulator is free until February 28th!