WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Smithsonian Metro station will be closed today through the early afternoon for the March For Life. Plan accordingly for this minor (major) inconvenience.
- However, one can’t deny public transportation is a blessing, and DC Transit Day is this weekend.
- As the Senate pushes through Impeachment hearings, Washingtonian reports on what’s important: the weirdest things witnessed.
- Speaking of weird things- milk played quite the role in the hearings. Stay hydrated?
- D.C. is famous for more than politics… a local was crowned the world’s best sign spinner. Hello, new hobby.
- DCist features the abuela of Columbia Heights, who sells atole and pupusas guaranteed to make your mouth water.
- Heads up- D.C. will house a museum dedicated to public diplomacy, slated for 2022.
- Missing the Obamas? Their paintings at the National Portrait Gallery are set to go on a five city tour.