WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Uber is bringing their self driving cars to our very logical and perfectly planned city streets.
- City Paper has an excellent piece about finding your art anchor in D.C. This is a perfect Metro read.
- Check out Washingtonian’s list of the 20 best restaurants in D.C.
- Throw an axe, learn how to curl and drink a cocktail at Ivy City’s newest bar.
- This is what some of your favorite bars look like at last call.
- Grab your corporate credit card and read Eater’s guide to seafood towers.
- What are your shopping cart hot takes?
- Speaking of hot takes, the local author who lost her book deal after tweeting about a Metro employee eating on the train is diving into the American Dirt controversy.
- I was perusing the good old Baltimore Sun’s website today when I saw this beautiful headline that looked like it was written for me and me alone: Beer Maria, count us in: All Time Low partners with Baltimore brewery and we’re drinking in the pop-punk nostalgia. *chef’s kiss*