WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Rejoice! Malört is back in D.C.!
- Brett Kavanaugh has made D.C.’s pizza scene a little more shitty.
- D.C.’s needs some more diverse statues. How many white men or horses do we really need to celebrate?
- It looks like Call Your Mother has reached a deal with the NIMBY’s of Georgetown.
- Spend your lunch break eating vegan bar food at Pow Pow’s new location.
- And the closures keep on coming.
- Speaking of closures, something is finally opening in the old Tulips space.
- If you want to know which D.C. neighborhood you are, there’s an instagram filter that can help you with that.
- And here’s some good news from Virginia.