WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Women’s March (and the March for Life) are still happening next week, shutdown be damned.
- The Post has a stellar list featuring of the best breakfast sandwiches in the city. I’m so hungry.
- The Passenger is turning some furloughed workers into bartenders this weekend.
- How much do you know about Spring Valley?
- And speaking of the shutdown, some employees have started selling things on Craigslist.
- This sausage is haunting our dreams.
- Depending on your point of view, this is either a very wholesome story about a woman and her love for praying mantises… Or nightmare fuel in its purest form.