WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Well, look at what the cat dragged in.
- Washingtonian has the best take about this… But I was born and hater and I can’t change the way I am.
- According to Apartment Guide (???), Bowie, Maryland is one of the best cities for BBQ in the U.S.
- Speaking of food, Maialino Mare’s opening party featured some pretty big names.
- And Tom Sietsema tackles some local hotel restaurants.
- No one wrote about D.C.’s architecture like James Goode.
- Some people argue that Dan Snyder needs to have a more public presence and I couldn’t disagree more. I honestly don’t want to know what he’s thinking.
- Pro tip: Don’t take the Orange or Silver Lines this weekend.