WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Just like jousting is the official sport of Maryland, go-go might just become the official music of D.C.
- In true “I’m going to live my life like a cartoon rich person” fashion, Jeff Bezos (maybe) bought a D.C. mansion right across the street from his D.C. mansion.
- Say goodbye to DC Reynolds.
- Have you noticed the wind? It’s very bad and I hate it.
- District Taco is getting into the fake meat game with their Beyond Meat-based Beyond Carne.
- The Columbia Room celebrates 10 years of slinging booze with some fabulous cocktail creations.
- Here’s some more news on the Mediterranean small plates restaurant taking over the Masa 14 space.
- And speaking of food, the Butter Chicken Company has found a fan in Tom Sietsema.
- The first Tatte Bakery hasn’t even opened in D.C. and the Boston based brand is already planning a second location.