WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Have you looked outside today?
- The Women’s March is back in D.C. next weekend.
- Say goodbye to Jack Evans.
- And while you’re at it, say goodbye to Fish by José Andrés.
- The underpass between 1st and 2nd streets NE is officially being cleared for pedestrians. At least 40 people will be displaced.
- The D.C. Code and the home rule charter might have its language changed to be entirely gender neutral. I’m into it.
- Here’s another fun reminder that Maryland’s public transportation sucks.
- We recommend you drink all the European wine you can get your hands on.
- It pays to live here. Kind of.