WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- The Caps parade is tomorrow. Who doesn’t love a parade? (WTOP)
- Speaking of parades, the City Paper looks back at previous D.C. championship parades.
- Don’t bring a drone to the parade.
Please do not bring your drone to the #CAPS parade tomorrow… DC is a NO DRONE ZONE!
— DC Police Department (@DCPoliceDept) June 11, 2018
- Somewhat related, some Caps will be on Fallon tonight.
— Washington Capitals (@Capitals) June 11, 2018
- Our favorite movie palace, Suns Cinema, is expanding. (DCist)
- Last week someone drove into the Wendy’s at the Dave Thomas Circle. It’s back open. Damn. We thought this might be the thing that finally fixes that nightmare traffic circle. (POPville)
- In a sort of feel good story, two pets were saved in house fire in Northeast Washington. (Washington Post)