WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- This Thanksgiving, we’re thankful for the 200 D.C. bars that can stay open until 4 a.m.
- And speaking of Thanksgiving, it’s going to be cold. Real cold.
- Snoop Dogg teamed up with D.C.’s very own Rare Essance and Backyard Band and everything about the collabs are good.
- Rhizome is hosting a 24-hour concert / performance piece from 1 p.m. on Saturday to 1 p.m. on Sunday and DCist has all the details.
- While we were worrying about Amazon, Wawa has been taking over D.C.
- And speaking of Amazon… Here’s everything we offered them!
- This is (hopefully?) the weirdest headline you’ll read today.
- Nicholas Stefanelli is moving on to greek food with his newest restaurant.
- Throw on your khaki’s and head to J. Paul’s for one last brew. The Georgetown establishment will be closing in the next few weeks.