WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- No matter what happened today, at least your day is better than the woman who found a live frog in her Cava bowl.
- D.C.’s favorite Christmas bar is back.
- WMATA is thankful that you’re willing to stick around and deal with their bullshit
- Speaking of transportation, this train could take you from DC to Baltimore in 15 minutes… or New York in an hour.
- Chef Michael Rafidi, formerly of Arroz and Requin, is teaming up with Brent Kroll to open a middle eastern restaurant in Navy Yard.
- In more food news, meet D.C.’s newest Top Chef competitor.
- These are the only people who actually excited about HQ2 (besides Amazon).
- The Washington Project for the Arts has been transformed into a studio / day care, and it’s all in the name of art.
- If you’re leaving the city this week, you should read this.