WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- I’m fine if Amazon wants to take all of Northern Virginia. That’s okay. We don’t really need it.
- And speaking of Amazon, Whole Foods is love. Whole Foods is life.
- Pizzeria Paradiso will soon open their largest location ever in Spring Valley. Where was all of this for the 10 months I lived there? All I had was a Crate & Barrel and a Starbucks that closed at 6 p.m.
- WAMU sneaks into D.C.’s most elite poker club (and it’s a goddamn delight).
- The Black Squirrel will be fully transformed into Seasons & Sessions on November 9. It sounds like a lifestyle retreat for aging rockstars. I hate it.
- The National Portrait Gallery’s newest exhibit explores the most popular and least skillful form of portraiture, the selfie.
- If any musical is going to make me interested in musicals, it’s Beetlejuice.
- Look at these cute lil animals playing in the autumn leaves. Just look at ’em.