WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- You’ll never guess what D.C.’s favorite horror movie is…
- The latest episode of Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness features D.C.’s very own attorney general, Karl A. Racine. Listen to the episode he recorded at the Bentzen Ball right here.
- Ina Garten used to flip homes in D.C. That woman is an enigma wrapped in a mystery.
- UMD might lose accreditation.
- Check out this great list of D.C.’s black owned music venues.
- Netflix’s newest cooking competition features a D.C. chef and looks like Black Mirror meets Iron Chef. I need it in my life now.
- This is why Trinidad’s streets are rotated. Nothing in this city makes sense!
- Chick-fil-a is officially coming to Dupont, so you can feel even confused about whether or not you can eat there in good conscious.