WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- In (surprisingly good) Metro news, General Manager Paul Wiedefeld has proposed $2 weekend fare and increased rush-hour service.
- D.C. synagogues are increasing their security after the shooting in Pittsburgh.
- Kali Uchis trades Alexandria for Miami with Isolation.
- Bobby Van’s just wants to be loved (so it’s lowered its prices and got a fresh new Instagram-inspired makeover).
- Bourbon is closed… and this is what killed it.
- DOG ACTORS DOG ACTORS DOG ACTORS DOG ACTORS.
- I can’t believe no one has taken me to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum! None of my friends love me!
- This is a good Florida Man story. I promise.
- Vote for me to be the naked mole-rat queen.