WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Broccoli Bar is opening up with a 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily happy hour and we’re very into it.
- Priests, Park Snakes and Los Gallos Negros played in a grocery store to save the grocery store.
- Outdoor Voices is here to take all of your paychecks.
- Lafayette Square is haunted as hell.
- While you read that spooky story, why don’t you munch on some local pumpkin flavored food?
- This sculpture is the very definition of a conversation piece.
- The Marine Corps Marathon is tomorrow. Plan accordingly.
- Also it’s going to rain. Everywhere. Forever.