WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The Museum of the Bible has just announced that some of their Dead Sea Scrolls are 100% fake.
- In more hip, young hotel news, Arc the Hotel is coming to Foggy Bottom.
- DCist asks the important question: Does anyone care about WaPo’s Editorial Board?
- I’ve been walking under this underpass for weeks and I had no idea this was an art installation.
- Dolcezza has cut their wages. While I understand this is a complicated situation… Why didn’t they give their employees more notice?
- Check out D.C.’s sweet new art fair.
- The Maydan obsession just won’t stop.
- RIP Justin’s Cafe.
- According to our emoji usage, D.C. is negative as hell.