WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Future D.C. might look something like this…
- Meet D.C.’s Top Chef contender. Is it weird that I like Chopped more than Top Chef?
- You can go to a free yoga class in this city any day of the week, but not all of them take place underground and involve a full orchestra.
- The Meatball Shop is open and catering to all of your ball related needs. I regret typing that sentence. I’m so sorry.
- It’s even harder to be a minority student in D.C. than in other parts of the country.
- Anthropologie opened its own cafe so you can spend even more money there.
- Read this before you hit up the African American Film Festival.
- Meridian Pint is bringing its solid beer menu and average food to Virginia.
- This is a deeply weird headline, but I love it.