WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Move to Maryland for more crabs and a longer life.
- …Then again, maybe not.
- Some folks in Georgetown really want the new iPhone. Also: Apparently there’s a new iPhone.
- Gender is a construct, and D.C. is tearing it apart.
- “Avian accessory” is a real term used in this story about a woman using a pigeon-filled fanny pack as a weapon. Don’t worry, the bird is okay.
- A man riding an electric scooter in Dupont Circle was killed by an SUV.
- This robot is probably more creative than you.
- A Hip-Hop and Cannabis festival is coming to RFK Stadium with Gucci Mane headlining. We kind of wish it were Snoop Dogg.