WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- A man suspected of fatally stabbing a woman in Logan Circle was arrested.
- These canoe fanatics want to sue the president.
- Never wait in line for a reservation at Rose’s Luxury again! It’s a Christmas miracle!
- Some Richmond museums are offering free admission this weekend, just in case you want to hop on a train and see the sights.
- The Navy Yard Whole Foods has an official opening date. I can hear Glover Park crying as a type this.
- Here’s more info about the senior center that caught on fire yesterday. Thankfully, none of the residents were harmed.
- America Eats Tavern gets good marks from Tom Sietsema.
- If you like drinking and destroying someone at Skee-Ball, these bars are made for you.