WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Metro goes back to its favorite song and dance: Trying to convince people to pay more for less.
- Michelle Obama is bringing her book tour… to the Capital One Arena.
- Drake loved RPM Italian so much, he invited the bartender to his show.
- Here’s a very sweet story about the students who went to see Hamilton together.
- Like a journalist on the Obit beat, the Portrait Gallery has an entire team that responds to celebrity deaths.
- We forgot how charming Old Ebbit is when it isn’t filled with tourists.
- Watch out Nando’s, the UK fast casual spot Leon is making waves in the city.
- This woman is suing the Corcoran to get her mother’s sculptures back.
- A restaurant called Brooklyn is coming to the old Alphonse space on U Street. That’s not a dumb or confusing name at all. That name makes perfect sense.