WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The most notorious gang in D.C. has your spooky weather update.
- And speaking of hurricanes, here’s a history of some of the worst storms to touch down in D.C.
- Does that have you spooked? Then take some of that energy and make sure you have a hurricane emergency kit.
- Or you could distract yourself with some local true crime news.
- The hydrant bandit has finally be captured. That was a fun two days.
- In good food news, you can now live out your Sex and the City dreams at Magnolia Bakery.
- In bad food news, Taylor Gourmet might be closing some of their D.C. locations.
- In fun food news, Tom Sietsema’s menu notes are exactly what you need to read before sitting down for dinner at Espita.
- RIP DC Music Download. We’re really going to miss you.