WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The Baltimore Taxidermy Open is here!
- If you’re not filling yourself with fried food and meat at the Renaissance Festival, what are you doing?
- Arena Stage wants to make your pup a star.
- Discovery is leasing an office building in Silver Spring. The same neighborhood where they just sold an office building…?
- Shit got real at the Chick-fil-A in Tenleytown last night.
- Speaking of food, no one is eating at Sushi Nakazawa, the new restaurant attached to the Trump Hotel.
- We highly recommend you check out this piece about verbal abuse in the restaurant industry.
- Let’s all just call it quits and go to the Poconos.