WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The National Book Festival broke all kinds of records this weekend.
- Today’s Kavanaugh protests were brought to you by Hulu.
- BYOB paddling is coming to D.C. because if there’s one thing we love, it’s paying a lot of money to do dumb shit.
- Drink Company’s forsaken Rick & Morty bar is being transformed into a Gwar Bar in one of the best pivots I’ve ever seen.
- The Prospect has heard your sports bar cries and is coming back… temporarily.
- Boqueria is expanding to Penn Quarter. I forgot Boqueria existed, but good for them.
- Surprise! Chef’s kids eat delicious and nutritious lunches. In other news, I ate a slice of cake for lunch today.
- NASA is doing some fun parachute tests in Virginia, if you’re down for a nerdy road trip.
- Washingtonian takes you to the frontlines of our rat battle for the city’s soul.