WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- You can add colorblindness to the list of Metro’s problems: A blue line train somehow ended up on the orange line today.
- Speaking of WMATA, a DC local rode every form of public transit in DC, and wrote about the struggle.
- If reading that story makes you just want to give up all together and buy an electric scooter, you’re not alone.
- Oh, and more bad news for this week’s commute: it’s gonna be a really hot one.
- Mussels are the new Lysol. (DCist).
- Forget class rings right now its all about Caps rings. (WJLA).
- Black Restaurant Week is happening in November.
- Here’s the what’s what and who’s who of the National Book Festival.
- Peregrine Espresso is giving out free coffee for it’s 10th anniversary on September 5th.