WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The National Zoo is about to get a naked mole rat cam so you can keep up with those weird little buddies 24/7. What a time to be alive.
- Jack Evans can’t stop editing his Wikipedia page.
- WCP asked some of our favorites chefs about their first food industry jobs. None of them will surprise you, but they are pretty fun.
- Diner En Blanc may have been a disappointment, but we can’t deny the outfits were incredible.
- Guapos has officially opened up in Georgetown. (via press release)
- Did you know there’s a music venue inside Dangerously Delicious Pies? You do now.
- This punk rock ice cream shop should be on your end of the summer to do list.
- DC Refined has a guide to Portland, Maine if you’re still looking for something to do this weekend / need to get out of town ASAP.
- Rob Thomas loves this local band. Yes, that Rob Thomas.