WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Wine coolers are back because everything old is new and time is a flat circle.
- Ben’s Chili Bowl is shutting down U Street for their 60th anniversary party.
- Your favorite McDonald’s is being gutted.
- All you can eat sushi sounds like a scam and a nightmare, but if you’re into it, Washington City Paper has the info you need.
- On the heals of Eaton, another hip hotel comes to K Street.
- Diner En Blanc, the most ridiculous dinner party in the city, is this weekend! Get your picnic basket here so you’re not carrying an oversized cooler full of Costco food to an undisclosed location. Or actually that would be cool. Do that instead.
- Washingtonian writes about the best dim sum place in D.C. (that’s not actually in D.C.).
- Want a new bike for $100?
- It’s gross, it’s rainy. Have some tater tots.