WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Ixnay the aradepay.
- I know I’m officially an Old Person because there’s nothing I hate more than the Museum of Ice Cream.
- Don’t have a CVS rewards card? Just memorize the White House number and you’ll be fine (or you could take 30 seconds and sign up for that rewards card. Just saying.)
- Much like the Metro, Busch Gardens can’t stop catching on fire.
- And speaking of wild rides, county fair season is almost over!
- I don’t know when serving things in a can became a food trend, but I hate it.
- Cool down from your canned food anger (it doesn’t make any sense! Why are we doing this?) with a chilled glass of Sancerre at one of D.C.’s wine bars.
- There’s nothing wrong with getting drunk on a plane. Just don’t get this drunk.