WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- That white supremacist rally cost a casual $2.6 million dollars. Just in case you were curious.
- This might be the worst Airbnb story we’ve ever heard.
- A Maryland fisherman caught a 300+ pound bull shark. On accident.
- Federalist pig is
the bestonly good BBQ joint in D.C.
- And speaking of BBQ, a Brooklyn BBQ joint is making the move to the District.
- Your mural selfies are about to get a much needed refresh.
- Bresca is officially D.C.’s only fine dining carbon neutral restaurant. How fun and specific.
- H Street Coffee shop is dead, long live The Outsider.
- Washingtonian is doing the lord’s work with this tantalizing fried carnival food round up.
- Look at these cute bb horses.