WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- DCist has your run down of everything that happened at the protests yesterday.
- And speaking of nazis, it looks like Richard Spencer maybe moved out of Alexandria.
- And speaking of white supremacists, D.C. restaurants weren’t playing any games this weekend.
- And keeping on the theme, Metro did end up giving the white supremacists their own Metro car. What a joy.
- And speaking of Metro, it’s so bad and not just for the reasons you think!
- An escaped prisoner made it all the way from New Jersey to Maryland and I’m high key impressed.
- We wrote up a Restaurant Week guide, but if you want to stay away from all the madness, Eater has your back.
- Treat yourself to some tax free things in Maryland.