WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- A damn might collapse near Lynchburg, Virginia. If you’re near Lynchburg, leave. (Washington Post)
- Andy Murray won his most recent Citi Open match at 3 a.m. That’s very late. Andy Murray thinks it’s too late. (Deadspin)
- There’s a fossil museum in D.C. Huh? (DCist)
- Almond Breeze milk has been recalled because it might be actual milk and not almond milk, proving that almond milk is not actually milk. (WJLA)
- The City Paper has a story on what it’s like to watch your friend become a tennis star.
- It’s going to keep raining. Rain forever. (Capital Weather Gang)