WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Drink Company just revealed their next theme: Rick and Morty. It opens August 9 and closes October, 6. Come back to BYT next week for the first look.
- The Washington City Paper has an oral history of the Uptown Theater.
- This morning a Georgia man was arrested near the U.S. Capitol with unregistered gun and ammunition. (WJLA)
- In other depressing downtown news, a train derailed outside Union Station. No injuries were reported. (Washington Post)
- If you don’t like the way people park, please do not vandalize the car. (PoPville)
- The Meatball Shop on 14th is now scheduled to open August 22. (Eater)
- There’s a flood warning. It’s dark and overcast most afternoons. Today was a good day to announce our goth Jimmy Buffett hang.