WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- In no way do we advocate stabbings but we understand both the Metro employee that stabbed a man that tried to attack her due to delayed service. We understand every side. We do not advocate violence in any situation. We understand. (DCist)
- Friend of BYT Sadie Dingfelder published the most interesting animal story of the day: The crane who fell in love with a human (Washington Post).
- Washingtonian has a guide you’ll want to consult the remaining summer weekends: Our 17 Favorite Chesapeake Bay Crab Houses.
- Two different D.C. restaurants are serving onion cocktails. As a man that loves onions and cocktails, I can confidently say this does not need to exist in any way. (Washington City Paper)
- We’re the second smartest city in the country. That’s not a shock. What may be surprising is what ranks #1: Ann Arbor. (WalletHub)
- Here’s a helpful list if you’re a reasonable eater and here’s a healthy list if you’re a paranoid eater: Everything that’s been recalled for potential Salmonella contamination (WUSA9).