WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Is your water safe?
- Speaking of things that don’t feel safe, Sakerum served sushi off of nude models last night and man does that sentence make me feel ill.
- Fired cartoonist Rob Rodgers is bringing his Trump heavy political cartoons to the Corcoran School of the Arts and Design. Bet you haven’t heard that name in a while.
- We’ve told you this before and now we’re telling you again, being an artist in D.C. sucks.
- The taqueria craze just isn’t stopping. I know this is wild, but stay with me here, what if we turned all the new taqueria’s into affordable housing???
- Turns out Vision Zero is definitely not happening / was essentially dead on arrival.
- Frank Ruta and Aggie Chin have officially left Mirabelle. RIP that amazing burger.
- The folks behind Daikaya are showing off their newest ramen shop in Navy Yard this weekend. Stop by to get a taste of their Asian-style hotdogs and drink all the Sapporo.
- And speaking of new food, The Columbia Room’s summer menu is inspired by none other than Ocean City, Maryland.