WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Let’s start with the bad news: Mei Xiang definitely isn’t pregnant.
- Now for more bad news: One of the Golden Lion Tamarin babies died.
- Fun House is open and it looks absolutely wild.
- Eater D.C. has your very helpful guide for eating and drinking at Nats Park.
- Now run off those calories with Washingtonian’s running guide if you need some advice. We also have a pretty comprehensive guide to the Marine Corps Marathon and I highly suggest you check out the playlist section, even if you aren’t a runner.
- Simit and Smith, that bagel place you always meant to check out but never actually did, is closed.
- This luxury apartment building has been transformed into a Hotel Hell for its residents. Who I guess are still paying $4000+ a month despite the madness? That part I don’t really get.
- This is what road trips are made for.