WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Traffic into and out of D.C. is going to suck for the next couple of days. Sorry, thems the rules.
- Kristen Wiig has been doing some low key shopping on 14th Street. She was the best part of Mother!
- A local pop punk band is starting their own coffee company. Don’t let your dreams stay dreams.
- Blue Bottle and Crown and Crow are officially open in Logan Circle. Just in case you were looking for new places to get a buzz on.
- People in the service industry are fielding more questions about tips after Initiative 77 passes.
- Here’s a very sweet story about what Town meant to D.C. We can’t believe it’s gone.
- Get your baseball nerd on at the Library of Congress.
- If people can major in pizza, does that mean I can I have an honorary degree in pizza?